Friday, November 13, 2009

Comber PS SU


This was my first time in this school - and it will probably be my last!

We met with a great group of 34 kids, but I had technical problems with the powerpoint. What is it with computers? Our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but with computers, projectors and anything to do with sound....

Anyway it got sorted, and thanks to Laura keeping them occupied by playing games with the kids, we were able to talk about the Lost Sheep and the Lost Coin. I've been listening to these talks from Open Door and it was good to make them applicable for young people. I used 'Finding Nemo' as a modern day parable to teach these kids about God's love for them.

I felt strongly that these young people need to know that as they get older and grow up, that they remember how much God loves them like a good shepherd and a crazy woman! Love that picture of God - as a crazy woman....

No comments: