Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Transformers

This is myself and Gav with our retro tshirts on. This year in Dungannon Mission week we took the theme of 'Transformers' based on Romans 12v2 - "Don't conform to the patterns of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind" It was a great week with us getting into 4 secondary schools and taking every year group. Needless to say we were and are wrecked but it gave me a taste of what schools work has the potential to be. If I'm honest Ive lacked motivation lately but I think just going in and doing assemblies or taking SU groups hasnt been challenging me. Gavin and myself have been on a real journey as well, but I have to say he is one of my closest friends now. We share so much, not just an office, so we talk alot, complain alot but also pray alot for each other. Gav has been so encouraging to me and I value his thoughts and advice - except if it is to do with women! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fair play to ya bro... encouragin reading indeed!!