Friday, November 24, 2006

Petesa

The legend himself that is Pete Thompson. He was loving the turkey and the stuffing. He loves getting stuffed by Man Utd! Its been great getting to know Pete and working with him, if you can call it work. The past few months I've seen a real transformation in Pete's life, in terms of revival or renewal. Pete has a hunger for prayer and a desire to hear God's voice, which is inspiring and motivating to me. This is something Pete had years ago at Soul Survivor and its just like the sleeping giant has awoken again. I don't know how Pete does it. He is married with 2 kids, one on the way and he gives his all to the people of Ballysillan as well. I struggle to manage my time and have no responsibilities. So big it up for Petesa. I also think he looks like Frank Lampard. Plays like Jamie Carragher (all heart). Fancy a game of Empires...big Joan...Rod Hull....Aaron Pierce! Posted by Picasa

No comments: