Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Squad numbers!



I normally like wearing #11 or #10, even #7 with my d.o.b, so when Katrina handed me this shirt on my birthday in the Dominican Republic, it sunk in. I was now 30 years old! It's time to step up and be a man. It's time for consistancy. It's time to deliver! No pressure....


Born of the 7th July 1977 at 7lbs 7 ounces, the 7th baby born in Newtownbreda Baptist that year, 7 letters in my first name, born at 430 pm (4+3=7), lived in 25 Burnside Park....the number 7 is my lucky number. Also the number 7 in the Bible means 'perfection'.....


I don't believe it was any coincidence that Jesus didn't start his public ministry till he was 30. It is a significant milestone. I believe you have matured physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually so it is time for action. My prayer is that I honour and glorify God in thoughts, words and action

No comments: