- Missionaries will be drawn not from any particular denomination but from all the leading Christian churches - provided they could sign a simple doctrinal declaration (How could we agree on that??)
- Missionaries would have no guaranteed salary, but trust in the Lord to supply their needs. Income would be shared. No debts would be incurred. (But thats not practical!!!!)
- No appeal for funds would be made.(He must really take his faith seriously!!)
- The work abroad would not be directed by home committees but by people on the spot, in the field (people who actually know what is going on)
- The activities of the mission would be systematic and practical. Evangelism would seek to establish footholds in strategic centres
- The missionaries would wear clothes from the region and worship in building built in the style of the area (geared to the times, anchored to the rock!)
Food for thought...